Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- Do you charge per vehicle or passenger?
We charge per vehicle.
- How do I pay for my journey?
You can either pay with credit or debit card through PayPal or use cash on the day or time of pickup.
- How far in advance can I book my vehicle?
All online bookings should be confirmed 24hrs before the journey takes place. However, in the case of an emergency, call on the telephone number provided to confirm availability.
- Will I be required to pay extra is my flight is delayed?
If you provide your flight number, you will not be charged extra even if it delays. We monitor flight arrivals at all UK airports. Please make sure to provide your flight number to our booking operators for smooth airport transfers.
- How do I find my driver during Bristol airport transfers?
All our drivers will have your contact information. Once you arrive, they will call you to meet in the arrivals section. Meet and greet services usually, include an extra cost. Please make sure to contact our booking operators for inquiries and more information.
- Can I trust your drivers?
All drivers working for Eurotaxis are fully qualified and registered with the local licensing authority.
- Do you accept company contracts?
Yes. Please, fill in our forms to apply. We will get back to you within 24 hrs.
- Can I book for a destination outside Bristol's locality?
Yes, we have special offers available for long distance and airport journeys.
- Do your services accommodate International customers?
Yes. We are available for booking to all International and UK customers, 24 hours, 365 days a year.